Why a Migration Agent can save you Money, Time, and Peace of Mind
Applying for an Australian visa can be daunting. There are many forms and procedures involved and there are many ways in which an application can fail. Not knowing the potential pitfalls involved brings a very real danger of an unsuccessful application, meaning wasted money, time and a lot of stress.
Luckily you can rely on a MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) registered agent to help, and advise you along each step of the process. All registered agents are bound to a code of conduct and must uphold certain standards at all times.
A MARA Registered Agent will;
- Know about all relevant laws and procedures relating to your visa application.
- Provide accurate and unbiased advice and recommend a suitable pathway for you to attain the right visa for you.
- Ensure that each application stands the greatest possible chance of being successful.
- Ensure that all relevant forms are included in the application and have been completed accurately.
- Advise you on the result of your application in a timely manner.
- Act in a way that protects the interests of their clients, including holding payments in a separate account until work has been completed.
- If you are applying for a work sponsored visa, a registered migration agent can work in tandem with you and your employer to ensure each party has completed the correct forms.
Choosing a MARA Registered Migration Agent will help you;
- Make sure the time and money you put into your visa application is well spent.
- Reduce the risk of having to pay a second application fee.
- Ensure that you receive unbiased, accurate advice from an expert source.
- Get your application right the first time.
- Enjoy more ease and less stress throughout the application process.
- Avoid bad advice, misplaced documents and fraud during the application process.
- Have access to accurate, relevant advice from anywhere in the world.