LIVV IMMIGRATIONS NO VISA, NO FEE GUARANTEE
There are several major decisions you will have to make once you decide to start your Australian immigration process. Each of these decisions is equally important and will have a significant impact on the success of your application. One of the most important of these decisions is choosing the right migration agent.
During your search for migration agents, you will come across several agencies, all claiming to be the best and with glowing testimonials supporting them. Choosing one from these can be overwhelming.
To make your search easier, and to narrow down your choice right, the best way to start is to look for a migration agent that offers you a ‘No Visa, No Fee’ guarantee.
WHAT IS A NO VISA NO FEE GUARANTEE?
A No Visa No Fee Guarantee is exactly as it sounds. When a migration agent offers such an undertaking, they are in effect giving you a reassurance that your application will be successful. Fees will be waived if applications are unsuccessful. Only very experienced migration agents who are confident of getting your application approved can afford to offer such policy.
HOW A NO VISA NO FEE GUARANTEE WORKS
The process is pretty straightforward.
The migration agent will set up a consultation appointment with you and ask that you to bring all of your documents for them to evaluate.
During this appointment, the agent will assess all of your paperwork and the circumstances of your application. After a thorough assessment, they will inform you about your visa options. They will also give you details about which visa options are available to you.
Most agents offer No Visa No Fee guarantees for the skilled visa, family visa and employment visa categories.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, and if the agent determines that you meet all of the visa requirements, they will offer you their guarantee. Once you agree to hire the migration agent, they will start the process on your behalf and will leave no stone unturned to ensure that your migration application is successful. On the very slim chance that your application is refused, the agent will make good on their guarantee and refund the full professional fees that you paid. This rarely occurs if you choose an experienced migration agent, and meet all the visa assessment criteria.
CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH A NO WIN NO FEE GUARANTEE BECOMES VOID
A No Visa, No Fee guarantee is considered void under any of these circumstances:
- You do not satisfy the health or character test
- There are policy or legislation changes that come into force after your application has been submitted
- The information or documents you provide are misleading or cannot be verified
- The occupation under which you are applying is no longer featured on the occupation list
- Your application does not get selected from the SkillSelect application pool within the stipulated 24 months from the time of lodging an Expression of Interest
- You wish to go ahead with the application even after the migration expert has advised against it
- You change your mind or decide to withdraw your application midway through the process