If you are planning to immigrate to Australia, you will need to apply for your desired visa at the earliest. To make the application process smoother and easier as possible, you should consider appointing the services of a registered migration agent who can guide you through the visa application process from start to finish. At LIVV Immigration, we have a team of experienced migration agents who have been serving customers across Kew with their migration needs. Our services are available for the following visa types.

Our Services Are Available For The Following Visas:

  • Visitor Visa
  • Partner Visa
  • Parent Visa
  • Student Visa
  • Prospective Marriage Visa
  • Skilled Visas
  • Employment Sponsored Visas
  • Business and Investment Visas

Major Types Of Visa We Assist With:

Partner Visas Kew:

When applying for a Partner visa, you can either be in Australia or overseas. Once your application has been approved, you will be granted the temporary visa which will allow you to stay, work or study in Australia. This temporary visa is valid for two years, and after the period of two-years, you can apply for the permanent Partner visa. In some cases, you will not be required to wait for the entire two-year period to apply for permanent residency. These cases include:

  • If you have been in genuine relationship with your partner for three years or more
  • If you have dependent children
  • If your spouse was given a permanent visa under the humanitarian program

To Be Eligible For The Partner Visa, You Must Provide The Following Evidences:

  • A shared household
  • Financial aspects of your relationship
  • Social aspects
  • Nature of your commitment to one another

Student Visa Kew:

Student visas are granted for those who wish to pursue their higher studies in Australia. Whether you are planning to enroll in a 3-month course or pursue bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or Ph.D. degree, you will be granted the visa if you fulfill the following eligibility requirements:

  • Acknowledgement letter from the school
  • Proof of financial support
  • Adequate Health Insurance
  • Test scores for showing proficiency in English
  • Academic records and history

Before you apply for a Student visa, you must have obtained admission in the school of your choice and completed the necessary enrolment. If you need help enrolling in an Australian university or college, you can contact our education consultants who will guide you in the right direction.

No matter what type of visa you are applying for, you can rely on our experienced migration agents in Kew to offer you help and support. To find out more on the services we provide, please contact us today on 1300 548 846 for a no obligation, free of charge consultation.