Migration Agent Alphington
Want to live in Alphington, Australia, but you are unsure of which type of visa suits you? LIVV Immigration can help. The Australian Migration Law is one of the most complex fields of practice as the legislation changes on a regular basis. To stay updated and ensure the success of your visa application, why don’t you seek help from LIVV Immigration? Our team consists of registered migration agents and immigration lawyers who have a thorough understanding of the following types of visas:
- Visitor Visa
- Partner Visa
- Parent Visa
- Student Visa
- Prospective Marriage Visa
- Skilled Visas
- Employment Sponsored Visas
- Business and Investment Visas
- Much More
With an unrivalled knowledge and strategic considerations on all types of visas, we can complete your visa application process successfully and efficiently.
Major Types of Visas That We Specialise In
Partner Visa Alphington:
If you are married or in a de facto relationship to an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, an eligible New Zealand citizen, you may be eligible for a temporary Partner visa that is valid for a period of two years. If your relationship persists after this period, you may be eligible for a permanent Partner visa.
Eligibility Requirements of a Partner Visa:
- You and your spouse should be legally married or have been in a relationship for the last 12 months.
- You should submit evidence for emotional support, social involvement, nature of household and financial commitment.
- Have a commitment to lead a shared life as husband and wife.
- Your relationship should be genuine and continuing.
- You both must be aged 18 or above.
Student Visa Alphington:
International students have a wide range of courses, from primary school to post graduate courses, to study in Australia. If you are one among them and need help with obtaining a Student visa, LIVV Immigration can help. We have an expert team of education consultants and migration agents who can help you immigrate to Australia and pursue your higher studies.