MIGRATION AGENT SOUTHBANK
If you are planning to migrate to Australia on a Skilled, Student, Partner or Visitor visa, you can count on LIVV Immigration to assist you in this endeavor. Serving people across Southbank, we will guide you through every step of the visa application process. Our registered migration agents will assess your eligibility and determine the right visa for you, in accordance with your circumstances.
LIVV Immigration can help you with obtaining the following visas:
- Visitor Visa
- Partner Visa
- Parent Visa
- Student Visa
- Prospective Marriage Visa
- Skilled Visas
- Employment Sponsored Visas
Major Types of Visas That we Specialise in:
Partner visas provide genuine couples with an opportunity to settle in Australia. If you are engaged, married, or in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you may be eligible to apply for this visa. A successful Partner visa application depends on the value of the evidence you are providing to support your genuine relationship. For successful processing of your Partner visa application, you must:
- Be legally married to your partner, or
- Be in a de facto relationship with your partner, or
- Be engaged to your partner,
- Show that you have a genuine and continuing relationship with your partner,
- Prove that you both have a mutual obligation to a shared life together, and
- In some cases, show that you both are living together
The Partner visa process is one which includes two stages. A temporary visa is granted first, which gives you full right to work and travel. Two years after you have lodged your temporary Partner visa, you may be eligible to apply for your permanent residency.
To pursue your studies in Australia, you will need a Student visa from the Department of Home Affairs. In order to be eligible for this visa, there are certain steps that you must go through.
- Decide on your preferred course and educational institution.
- Apply for admission in the institution
- Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment
- Apply for your Student visa.
To qualify for a Student visa, you might be required to fulfill academic requirements, prove your proficiency in English language, and show evidence of available funds to support your study and stay in Australia.
Do you need clarification or assistance with the visa application process? Call 1300 548 846 and talk to one of our migration agents today!