The Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) is a registry body which is affiliated with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection – (DIBP). It is a necessity for all Australian migration agents to be registered with MARA.
MARA sets out regulations and monitors the conduct of migration agents to ensure that;
• All complaints against MARA registered agents are addressed thoroughly
• Only suitable people and organisations can act as migration agents
• All registered migration agents are held to a high level of knowledge and professional competency
• All agents operating outside the regulations set out by MARA are prosecuted by the relevant bodies
• All agents understand their obligations and all customers understand their rights
Click here to visit the MARA website.